At Wellington we have chosen to follow Complete PE to ensure we deliver a high quality PE curriculum to all our children. This scheme has been enhanced and developed so that children will:
- Be inspired to be active and healthy, both inside and outside of school
- Secure the necessary core skills to take part in a sport or activity of their choice with confidence
- Champion the conventions of fair play, honest competition and good sporting behaviour as individual participants, team members and spectators
- Engage with the community by taking an active part in competitions and events
- Know about and take inspiration from a broad range of athletes
- Feel fully included in Physical Education at school and enjoy taking part in PE lessons, sporting events and physical activities
To find out how children's learning progress in PE, click here.